Our team is committed to providing exceptional service excellence, thereby adding value to supporting your employee retention strategy and ultimately, business success.
Headhunters’ Clients enjoy a comprehensive range of professional services that include:
- Experience in and specialist knowledge of the technical and commercial field.
- Executive Recruitment services: We have a respected proven track record of sourcing the crème de la crème within the Executive Recruitment realm, and have a growing database of top high level Candidates with whom we partner, in order to facilitate introductions at the most Senior level.
- Head hunting Services – as per our namesake, this is our speciality.
- A superlative standard of placement where specific knowledge of technical job functions is required.
- Competitive response time for placements, facilitated by the establishment of a large employment database of job seekers.
- Advertising in local media is done free of charge and no placement fee arises until the appointment is made and the candidate commences employment.
- Upon receipt of a job specification, we discuss the requirements of the position in detail with the Client, making sure we fully understand the requirements. We match and shortlist suitable candidates after a detailed search, the use of our database, various search engines such as Career Junction, advertising campaigns, a stringent interview process, and a five year reference check. We conduct Criminal and Credit checks should the results thereof affect Key Performance Areas of the Job Description.
- We are involved in salary negotiations, and assist with presentation of Letters of Appointment.
- We regret all unsuccessful candidates.
- We confirm resignation and mentor throughout the process. We also monitor progress of the candidate from date of start throughout the guarantee period to ensure both the Client and the new employee are satisfied.
- We consistently assess client satisfaction after placement to evaluate ourselves and improve our performance.
- Continuous study of industry job-climates in order for us to partner with our Clients in strategizing towards their placement needs.
- Legal compliance with South African legislation. Our Senior Consultants are qualified and hold Institute of Personnel Service Consultant Certificates. Although we are not a member of APSO (Association of Personnel Service Organisation), we subscribe to the APSO Code of Ethics as a business.
- A service which is personalized, professional and efficient.
Simply put, we are at your service. So, welcome to our local vibrancy, leading-edge service and ultimately, successful placement.
It’s all about you and what we can do to help you meet your match or make your move.